Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some morning exercise

Just got done mowing the back 40 -no not 40 acres - probably not even 40/100ths - but since the weeds were about 2 feet high (I just realized yesterday my neighbor who mows my yard hadn't been mowing there) it was quite a task - most areas I had to go over 3 or 4 times till the trampled weeds finally gave in. Also saw mister snake (not even the same snake I saw in my garden in the front yard) and he was in a hurry to get out of the noisy mower's way, fortunately!

It's still muggy even after the few storms last nite, so I worked up one heck of a sweat - now trying to cool off and feeling proud I got it done. Still want to mow under my scarlet curly willow but gonna trim the low branches on that frst so I can get under there!

It's a decent mower - but NOT self propelled. That had to burn some calories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment